[Nfb-krafters-korner] July another year gone by...

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:34:21 UTC 2012

I very often sell Discovery Toys at convention, but this year I can't make
it. I've just got settled in my new home, got new child care kids, and can't
afford the time off to go. Discovery Toys are educational toys for kids
birth to adult. We have a life time guarantee, and sell replacement parts
for when the vacuum eats that 1 part to a toy you really need. If you want
detailed information feel free to write me off list or give me a call. All
my information is in my signature.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!