[Nfb-krafters-korner] Henrietta- Anyone - soap bags

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 00:25:42 UTC 2012

You might be right, Sewing the finished end might be easier You could do the pull up thing like we do with hats and run your cord through that on the bottom. You know, like a curtain. When I do that I lay my cord down before I bring the bottom up to make the new stitches to form the pocket or hem. You might be able to draw the cord out between the stitches and not need any kind of yarn over.

This would make a nice finished top and then an easier finished end to sew together. OH, what if you just make your bag a bit bigger and draw the working yarn through the last row of stitches like we do for a hat and have that be your bottom. No chance to learn that sewing but less stress. lol

Henrietta