[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: new craft show

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jun 27 14:02:22 UTC 2012

Did anyone watch this show?  Henry and I both had the tv on that station, but had a hard time following the program.  It sounded like they were making items from resycled items, like footballs.  Every time you turned around, football was mentioned.  Later they were timed to make something.  We both gave up on the show.  Anyone who cqan see way better than me, could you follow the show?   Maybe I am to excited   about convention, but I had no interest in watching it.
What did you all think?

Terry P.