[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded wire necklace class

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:26:59 UTC 2012

Cathy,

You are not the only one not going to the conventions for sure.  I am not a
crowd person, I am not going to either convention, ACB or NFB, and probably
never will.  More than 20 people in a location and I start to get a bit
overwhelmed!

I would much rather spend my time camping or out on a quiet beach.  Enjoy
that camping trip!

Will you be tent camping or camper camping?  What crafts will you be taking
with you?

I am about to start a baby blanket for my nephew who is due to arrive in
October.  I am also looking forward to this class of yours as this is likely
to be a craft I can do while on the beach!  Grin!

 Dixie