[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: new craft show

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 18:15:17 UTC 2012

Glad I missed it!

In a message dated 6/27/2012 1:53:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nancyyeager542 at verizon.net writes:

I  "watched" it so here's my take.  It was based on cooking  competitions
where folks are given a bunch of stuff and told to make  something in a
certain amount of time.  First competition was to make  a bag similar to a
gym bag out of old sports equipment like foot ball,  whiffle ball, tennis
racket ballet shoes and various clothing, belts,  etc.  Of the 3
competitors,
person with lowest score made the bottom  of her bag out of a tennis racket
and glued it into the bag.  She was  out.  Second two competitors had to
make
a child's play house using  school supplies.  They had several hours to make
it.  Winner won  $10,000.  One episode was enough for me.