[Nfb-krafters-korner] pottery files

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 27 23:17:53 UTC 2012

Oh, friends, I am so aorry my files were screwed up. I did not know that you
would have troubles with them. I hope you got what you needed though. I have
been away and did not know of the problem. Next time, I will copy and paste
into the email if that works better. Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com