[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay Bowl with Decorative Interior-instructions

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 29 17:45:55 UTC 2012

Hi Catny,
I did teach this class I think in March. but, I wanted everyone to have it
so you can give it a try whenever you find it convenient.  I enjoy sharing
what I can - I am a former arts professor so that is just right up my alley!
lol
Well, I hope you might give clay a try one of these days if it is possible.
You can really make so many pretty things and it is fun. YOu can use any
kind of clay you like. Mine is mid-fired in a kiln, but you can use the air
drying clay, too. It all works just fine. Blessings, Lynda

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com
Visit my Blog at:  http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com

www.lyndalambert.com
www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com