[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami picnic basket

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 01:34:21 UTC 2012

Hi All,

In one of my daily e-mail newsletters there was a link to an origami picnic
basket made of a table cloth.  Unfortunately the instructions are made up of
the usual diagrams.  I thought I would send the link to the group in case
someone is able to figure them out.  I'm thinking that there might be a
copyright problem if we were to describe the instructions here on the list,
but I still thought it might still be worth sharing.

http://www.marthastewart.com/268277/origami-picnic-basket?xsc=eml_org_2012_0
6_29
<http://www.marthastewart.com/268277/origami-picnic-basket?xsc=eml_org_2012_
06_29&om_rid=NskXUS&om_mid=_BP7Zl4B8jPB5q2>
&om_rid=NskXUS&om_mid=_BP7Zl4B8jPB5q2

Annette