[Nfb-krafters-korner] Create an Adventure for yourself this summer

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 30 15:16:53 UTC 2012

I just wrote a blog article on an Art Camp Adventure that anyone can plan. For Writers, Crafters,  and Artists.  This was inspired by Henrietta who is on the Krafter-s Korner NFB Division list. I am packing this week to begin my own Art Camp Adventure with a good friend and two daughters. Henrietta had a great idea for her own adventure and I am inspired by her creativity. A vacation is really inside of us no matter where we are, isn't it!

Here is the link to my newly published article:
http://walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com/2012/06/create-art-camp-vacation-do-you-need.html

As a visual artist and writer, I post blog articles on sight loss, the arts and literature.

Lynda
My Blog:  http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com
My Website:  http://lyndalambert.com