[Nfb-krafters-korner] Create an Adventure for yourself thissummer

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 30 18:58:57 UTC 2012

Me, too! lol
I have been putting together my supplies today - figuring out just what I
need to take. Big job!  I think I have it whittled down now. and, I am
working on my encrusted bead worked landscape this afternoon. I want to get
it finished up - getting very tired of working on it. I call it _Patricia's
Flower Garden_ after my sister Patricia who is a master gardner and has very
exquisite flower gardens on her property in Ohio. That is her art work. Me?
I like my landscape very minimal - and created a very large Zen Meditation
Garden with NO flowers at all. I prefer wonderful rocks and just a very few
Japanese grasses and a tree, and some wild ferns.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117