[Nfb-krafters-korner] Announcement New trial time for chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 21:06:33 UTC 2012

Denise

I really would like more folks on the Pacific time zone to become involved
with Krafters Korner and if we can build up the interest and get more folks
 involved I would like eventually to be able to offer chats and classes
maybe  twice in 1 evening so it would be good times for the East and the West
coasts.

We have folks in Alaska that are 4 hours different from the East  coast.

In a message dated 3/3/2012 11:17:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,