[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: My upcoming trip to NIH

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 5 14:33:29 UTC 2012

Look who made it to my office, on thursday!  Heather got out of her meeting about 1:00 so I envited her to my office, since it was not busy.  We had a nice afternoon.  I told her how to get the shuddle to my office and met her in the lobby.  We went and got a snack and spent the rest of the afternoon at my desk, knitting, talking about crafts and I showed her how to do the knifty knitter.  One of her relatives, who was going to pick her up at the subway, turned out to work about 3 blocks from my office, so she came to my office building.  It sure was nice to meet someone from our group.  When she comes back in town for meetings or maybe treatment, she will have a friend to visit.

Terry