[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: My upcoming trip to NIH

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 16:57:07 UTC 2012

I know, I was worried as I didn't want to get Terry in trouble either! But, she was right. Her office was pretty dead.

Heather KirkwoodDirector of Outreach, Vice PresidentHermansky-Pudlak Syndrome NetworkOne South RoadOyster Bay, NY 117711 (800) 789-9HPSwww.hpsnetwork.org Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!  HPS New York Conference - March 16-18, 2012