[Nfb-krafters-korner] Carved Wooden Jewlery

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Mar 6 04:36:16 UTC 2012

No, sorry, she doesn't have a web site.  Most of her items such as her
walking sticks/staffs, are selectively ordered.  When she has accumulated a
number of pieces like Christmas ornaments, stretchy book marks, small three
domentional figures andd such, she then shows them to different people who
have those interests and who have purchased from her before and sells them.
We are both working on an inventory of items for sale.

A web site for this purpose may be forthcoming in the future.  If anyone
would like to contact my sister via e-mail, just use my address below and
put "Pattie" in the subject line.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net