[Nfb-krafters-korner] strange tool

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 20:45:39 UTC 2012

You know how you collect tools, then forget what they are and what you do
with them.

I have a german made tool I remember using to make crochet material as a
young one.  it is kind of the length of a crochet hook.  But instead of a
hook it has an eye like a thick sewing needle.  The handle is blue. Then a
straight one inch piece of metal, then a red plastic collar, then another
inch of metal with the metal tear drop shaped hole where the yarn threaded
through.   .

Any idea what this is, and how do I use it.

Seems to me it was bought from a tv commercial.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com