[Nfb-krafters-korner] book recommendation for my beginner crocheters

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:39:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have been browsing bard looking for a book about felting and found one.
but while browsing, I also found a book for beginner crocheters that I
thought some of you might like to download and try.

I am personally interested in the fact that they have a crocheted basket
pattern. I'd like to try that sometime. Perhaps it is like Joyce's cup cake
with out icing.

Simple Crochet

Knight, Erika. Read by Kerry Cundiff. Reading time 4 hours 1 minute.

Hobbies and Crafts

Twenty projects for the home from textile designer and fashion consultant.
Includes pillows, throws, rugs, baskets, bags, and slippers. Describes
equipment

and techniques. Step-by-step instructions require only a few basic stitches.
2003.

Download Simple Crochet, DB58709

Cathy