[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership Special 4 Krafters Korner

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Mar 9 12:50:50 UTC 2012

Sheesh, that's crazy.  I don't miss those berms.  *lol*  How do you spell that word, anyway?  I tried with an E and a U.  Neither were popular with my spell-checker.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan
Yes, we have had quite a bit of snow. It is nothing, though, compared to what Cordova has faced. I have pictures from my sister-in-law where the snow is halfway up a 2nd-story window--this was back in late December!! And even though they've shoveled and I think have had some rain, it's *BACK* up there!! Here in Anchorage, people are talking about the likelihood that we'll surpass our snowfall record this year!

Terrence