[Nfb-krafters-korner] subject line

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 20:05:21 UTC 2012

I totally agree with Terry.  I was away for the weekend and just  quickly
going thru emails.  Unlike you I stopped to listen to each one that  said
something about membership.  I wanted to reply to those now.   There was not
much regarding membership.

I will go thru all your emails this evening.  So if I did not reply to
something you want me to reply to, please send me another note as I do go thru
newest to oldest emails in that order.

In a message dated 3/9/2012 8:43:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,