[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 22:14:38 UTC 2012

Hi Carolyn Ranker, I am Kendra Schaber from Oregon. I would have introduced
myself to you and all of the new members but my computer has been in the
shop for almost the last three weeks. I just got it back this morning and
I'm glad for it!!! Since I just got my computer back and am now ketching up
on my E Mails, now I can and will finish introducing myself properly. I am
blind because I have Rettinopathy of Premiturity(ROP). In other words, my
rettinas grew a ridge too soon which interupted the normal growth of the
blood vessales as a result of me being born premiture. I make rag rugs on a
home made wooden loom. I am also a gardener and am finishing a fiesabillity
studdy on commercial worm farms. I love watching hockey and football!
Welcome to the list!!!
Kendra Schaber