[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat subjects

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:46:03 UTC 2012

Theresa wrote:

crocheting with pony beads

Cathy writes:

yes, oh yes!

Cathy

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Theresa Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 8:41 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat subjects

Here are some ideas for chats that I would be willing to host.

Iphone apps for knitting and crocheting

crocheting with pony beads

Here are some other topics that maybe people could host:
what are the best ways to organize and label supplies for projects and in
general.

I would love to see the dehydration one again.I was not on the list yet for
that one.

I also think some of history of how some of our favorite crafts like
knitting may be interesting.

On Mar 12, 2012, at 3:17 PM, Blindhands at aol.com wrote:

> Please consider hosting a Monday Night Chat.  You can pick the  Topic.
>
> The well is running dry with topics.  Remember you don't have to know  a
> lot on the topic.  I usually do a little research if I don't know
anything on
> one of the topics enough to familiarize myself and then I go and ask  a
lot
> of questions and those of you who know the topic actually are the ones who

> carry the chat on.
>
> Joyce  Kane
> Blindhands at AOL.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/tct71887%40