[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Mar 14 14:00:48 UTC 2012

Hi Carolyn;
My name is Terry Powers, from Germantown MD.  By chance are you on the metro line or do you use metro access?  If so, maybe we could get together.  Where in VA are you?  I do plastic camvas, knitting, loom knitting, safty pin beading and a little beading.  What are your interests.  I think we also have another member from VA.

Terry Powers

Terry.powers at nih.gov