[Nfb-krafters-korner] Authentic Knitting Board

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Wed Mar 14 19:23:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Most of you know I got an Authentic Knitting Board for my birthday. Well, I
found out that I am unable to use it, not that I didn't try! We took it back
to Hobby Lobby and got a gift card with store credit for it since Roger did
not keep the receipt!

I have found out that Authentic Knitting Board is releasing a new loom today
called the All-N-One Loom. It is a loom that will allow you to single knit,
double knit and knit in the round. It is 3/8 inch gauge, which is the same
as DA Looms Extra Small Gauge loom. These new looms have grooved nylon pegs.

As soon as Hobby Lobby gets it in stock, I am running out to get it. I will
let you all know what I think of it.

Tanya