[Nfb-krafters-korner] Authentic Knitting Board

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Wed Mar 14 22:46:28 UTC 2012

Hi Carolyn,

I'm sorry, too. I had such high hopes for a knitting board that would use
worsted weight yarn, but without those grooves, I simply cannot slide the
tool under that bottom loop to pull up!

The new board is only 18 inches long and I was hoping for something a bit
longer, but as soon as I can get my hands on it, I will send my review. I
called Hobby Lobby before we left out this afternoon, but they do not have
it in stock yet. I will call every week until they do. LOL!

Tanya