[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tags with print & braille

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Mar 15 11:17:36 UTC 2012

The tags I am talking about are hard plastic and she could punch a hole for the necklace and if she wants a hole to hang the card.  The price could be brailled and also a print sticker could be added.

They come in different sizes.  They can lay out on the table like she usually does or be hung on display. This could also be done for earings.  I think you can buy special cards for displaying earings and put the braille on the back.
I put mine on index cards and staple them to the bags, because I need to give a descriptive of the patern and the price.
Small items do not have a price.  I just have them in a container or basket, all the same price.
Terry P.