[Nfb-krafters-korner] Puzzling question for loomers

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:44:01 UTC 2012

Hi Tanya,

You wrote regarding how to attach a new skein of yarn:

 When I tie on a new yarn, I start at peg 1 and tie it on.

Do you mean that you actually knot it, say with a square knot?

As far as your description of the rest of how to weave in the ends of the
old and new yarn, I remember you mentioning this method for adding yarn
before but couldn't remember how to do it, so  I am pleased to have it now
so that I can start doing it this way myself. Up until now, I have just
wound the ends of the yarn through the yarn on the inside of the pegs. I
don't know how this looked, but it was all I could think of to do to hide
the yarn.

Thanks, Cathy