[Nfb-krafters-korner] SUCCESS

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 22:26:55 UTC 2012

Hi Henrietta, there is a lot of information about herbs on Google.com. I'm
sure that you can find an herb or a flower that could fit into a coffee cup.
One flower that you might try out is the Affrican Violet. This fuzy flower
doesn't require a lot of water and it can fit into a small pot. I know this
because my mother has one and I have also seen another one planted in a pot
that is small enough to hold in one hand at a florist shop a year ago or so
while I was out doing fundraising for the NFB of Oregon. If you want to
stick anything in a coffee cup, try starting your plants there and then
transplant them once the weather improves. Just a thought.
Kendra Schaber