[Nfb-krafters-korner] SUCCESS

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 02:39:38 UTC 2012

Hi Henrietta, good luck with your husband's sergery and your Easter plant
project! You might have to use something like a pot holder just like you
would with taking backed goods out of the oven in order to carry the bowls
to the table. Just a thought for you to try out. Yes, Parsley and Thyme are
good small herbs that will stay in pots. So will the dworf lavender
varieties. You need to know the zone of where you live in order to pick out
the right kind of lavender since there are 39 kinds to choose from. The
insides of dyper holders? That is one that I would not have guessed for
moysture control in a plant project. I would have suggested putting gravel
at the bottom of the bowls for drainige but if it works, why not? I'll have
to remember that one and maybe pass it onto my boss at work. She might get a
kik out of that one(LOL). I hope that you will enjoy your project and that
Easter goes well for you! Good luck with your spring indevers!
Kendra Schaber