[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership Special 4 Krafters Korner

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 03:46:58 UTC 2012

Hi Sahar, the last four springs in Oregon have been more like winter. I have
heard about the unseasonal tempratures that you have been getting on my
local news. I'll bet that it will be your turn to "Sprinter" which is what I
call a winterish spring. You might as well enjoy the worm tempratures before
the snow or whatever you get in the winter comes back to haunt your spring.
By the way, you will want to hold off on your spring gardening until it
passes or else your plants will die before you get good results.
Kendra Schaber