[Nfb-krafters-korner] boleks crafts

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:14:52 UTC 2012

Joyce you wrote:

Try to put "kits: in the search box.

I can only get to the home page which only has a link for facebook and the
online catalog. No form for searching there. so I click on view online
catalog and what comes up is there logo with the words "inside front cover,"
no links and no search box.  I even tried to install java because I saw it
mentioned on the home page, but this also did nothing to enable me to access
the catalog.
I was able to view it  around Xmas time, but haven't been able to for the
past few months. Apparently it is something with my computer. Very strange.

Cathy