[Nfb-krafters-korner] boleks crafts

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 04:22:59 UTC 2012

I just had one of my sighted geeks in the family take a peak.
Apparently the catalogue is in a Jpeg format which means a picture….but not like a pdf where we can use acrobat reader. It literally is a picture and there fore defies screen readers. This is their newest catalogue and their previous one that was still up in December was searchable.
I will be contacting them….and maybe if others request it in an accessible format…it may help.
Otherwise….we are kind of out of luck….although if you are looking for something specific…..you could possibly search the web and see if you can pull up an archived copy of a previous catalogue.
Theresa