[Nfb-krafters-korner] Selling at craft markets

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 17 15:37:09 UTC 2012

Sahar,

I am right there with you.  I refused to pay all of that money for one of
those bulky bricks of a money identifier.  It took me a long time to track
down the iBill and then had to wait on a back order list for months before
actually getting it.  And like you said, shortly after that the LookTell App
was available for $10.

Annette