[Nfb-krafters-korner] Selling at craft markets

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Mar 18 12:13:09 UTC 2012

I always worry about the quality of my jewelry.  I think I should just use sterling or gold-filled, but I also use pewter.  I like the way it feels, and even though it isn't top dollar, I make sure that I don't make cheap stuff.  That's the problem though.  Like you said, people aren't always interested in quality.  So, what's the trick to selling jewelry; I'd sure like to know, after thirteen years of making it.  We definitely can't compete with China.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan