[Nfb-krafters-korner] Selling at craft markets

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Mar 18 13:42:33 UTC 2012

Oh, no, no more outdoors for me.  The last one I had was a disaster.  My displays kept falling.  The wind was very strong.  My stuff is too nice to display on grass, out in a field.  That did not work.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan