[Nfb-krafters-korner] Selling at craft markets

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Mar 18 14:14:43 UTC 2012

What you're saying makes perfect sense.  I always want to bring more, more, more.  I want to have just the right thing, and I'm not going to have the right thing for everyone.  Less is more makes sense, and I need to get that into my thick skull.  What your professor said makes sense.  Sometimes, though, I wonder if my market will really find me.  Don't get me wrong.  I do sell things, but I don't know that I really found my niche yet.  A signature line I saw recently says "Thank God for What you have.  Trust God for what you need."  I like it.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan