[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tags with print & braille

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 18 17:34:55 UTC 2012

No they are like a little treat bag. The have seasonal patterns on them,
like flowers, or Christmas designs, or spring, or winter. Etc. They are all
together in a little bundle and are usually on the ends of the aisles on an
end rack.  the other ones are made of paper and in colors, and they have a
little handle on them. They are prefect for the larger boxed things or for
multiple items that the customer has purchased. They are tied together -
either 2 or 3 of them for only a dollar at dollar tree.

I will check my box sizes and send you the information alittle later - I
have to bath the dog and go back to the studio to continue cleaning - I am
about 1/3 done with it now...yippee.