[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dreamcatchers

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:11:46 UTC 2012

So after having followed a discussion on this list some time ago with intense interest regarding dreamcatchers, I actually had the opportunity to learn to make them yesterday. They're actually fairly simple to make, though mine kinda ended up with 2 center hobbes. '-) I have a dream group that I meet with on Sunday nights, and I am planning on trying to make some for the people there.

'-)
Terrence

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com