[Nfb-krafters-korner] SEWING MACHINE

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 18 23:26:46 UTC 2012

Henrietta,

You are going on with it. I hope to be where you are soon, but like you, I
am getting use to using a machine again. I will probably a pinner also till
I get the hang of it. Right now it is finding the time to work at the
machine. I have the same problem with cutting and needs tips on that. I can
not afford the cutter everyone speaks about right now. I know there is some
who use a rotary cutter, have to get one of those also. So I am crawling
right now by purchasing precut squares to sew together. I know Joyce gave
some tips on making sure when you have fabric cut to place all pattern side
up and place a p in the pile, to know that is the pattern side. Maybe we
should ask for some cutting tips on line. Thanks for your knowledge it tells
me I will get there also.

Terry K