[Nfb-krafters-korner] boleks crafts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 01:54:46 UTC 2012

Kathy,

No it is not your computer.  I went over there tonight and they have
changed the website as they have added ordering online to the website.  I  can
not get to read the pages.  Do you use JAWS?  I also noticed my  computer
blocked something from being installed.  I could not get my  computer to read
anything about what it wanted to install.

Theresa might be able to check it out with the help of sighted family
members, but I can't use it at this time either.

In a message dated 3/16/2012 1:32:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,