[Nfb-krafters-korner] SEWING MACHINE

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 02:29:40 UTC 2012

I  never threaded a Janim, only Singers Elna's and Bernina's and  Kenmoore

In a message dated 3/17/2012 11:22:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blind_quilter at msn.com writes:

Oh, that  is a completely different story. Hopefully someone on the list
has
had  experience with Janome machines. The only electric machines I've
threaded  are Singer, Kenmore and  Brother.

Tanya