[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dreamcatchers

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:37:41 UTC 2012

They're really not too hard to make once you get the hang of them. I think they're one of the few crafts I've felt truly confident of on my first try. '-)

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com