[Nfb-krafters-korner] bead resource

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:31:10 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Because of my difficulties accessing Boleks I went sniffing around the net
and found another site for beads: I'm talking anything from plastic to
jewelry quality beads.  I don't remember seeing this site posted on the list
so thought I'd share my finding in hopes that it might help some one.

I want so much to make something knitted or crocheted using beads. I've been
researching the subject and found some helpful how-tos, but not many
patterns. Any one out there who knows of some resource for bead patterns
with knit or crochet, please post.

So here is the beading resource:

http://www.shipwreckbeads.com/

Cathy