[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting with beads

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:45:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I already got a response from Ellen at Earth Fair and she says that she does
not know anything about loom knitting but has suggested some easy beaded
patterns for me to try. I thought I'd pass them along and I will let
everyone know which I will try to knit on the loom.   (are you listening
Tanya?)I will probably come knocking at your email door!

I do know that these patterns are for purchase but I do not know yet if they
are mostly text or directions, but I will ask. (perhaps you already know
Faith?

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Delighted that you've found us!

A lot of the designs we have are very

simple.  The beaded jewelry kits in

particular are -- almost instant

gratification and no trouble at all, as long as you can cast on, do the knit
stitch, and cast off.

I am not familiar with loom knitting however, so pardon me if I don't speak
directly to that.

We also have a number of simple designs for scarves, hats and the like.
Take a look at these patterns and see if any of these appeal and then we can
talk again.

http://earthfaire.com/pearls-wrap-pattern-heidi-barrett-p-4617.html

http://earthfaire.com/topsy-turvy-beaded-hearts-pattern-from-heartstrings-p-
4809.html