[Nfb-krafters-korner] are you a yarnaholic

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:16:02 UTC 2012

Henry wrote:

yes it also affects we men as well did you also know that there is also a
syndrome called projectaholism that is where a project calls out to you from
a pattern book or website saying try me this syndrome can and does lead to a
closet or bin full of u f os unfortunately there is no known cure for this
condition and it is not fatal Henry
Cathy says:
You poor guy! That is what happened to me with the dog collar and bracelet
and necklace projects. I actually put notes on my receipt to remind me what
each item I purchased was for! Trying to prevent those U F O's.
Oh that reminds me, I will have to change the card label in my green cotton
yarn bag from dishcloth to dog collar!
<grin>

Cathy