[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from new knitter

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:08:02 UTC 2012

Hi, Maybe we can get to know each other more. We live really close. Knitting
and crafting with others would be fun. Do you attend the Lansing chapter
meetings? I want to, but I don't have transportation back on Monday nights.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!