[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from new knitter

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:52:32 UTC 2012

I didn't know we had a website. Could someone just send me the info? That is
really cool about the looms. I only am barrowing a circle from a friend and
I believe it is the third largest in a set of 4 she got in a little kit from
Wal-Mart.

Wow this list is awesome!

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!