[Nfb-krafters-korner] my gardening with diapers

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 03:46:17 UTC 2012

Hi, it depends on the kind of poop that is used and whether or not it has
been decomposed first. Worm poop also known as worm castings are great for
the soil! In fact, that is some of the best things that can help plants grow
that igzists to mankind which doesn't include water and sunshine which
everything needs to live. Other kinds of poop like cow menure can be
digested by the worms first. Still other kinds of poop like hourse menure is
best off as decomposed first before you even give it to the worms. Human
poop and meat eating animal poop is best to avoid putting into the garden in
less you want to decompose it with an industrial compost pile first. That's
the scoop on poop. I had to studdy which kinds work best for the plants in
my worm research that I did over the winter.
Kendra Schaber