[Nfb-krafters-korner] are you a yarnaholic

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 23 14:26:40 UTC 2012

I do like you do JoAn. I switch back and forth from one genre to another. I
do work on only one genre a day though. If I am making pottery, that is all
I am doing that day. If jewelry, then that is it for the day, too. And, same
with knitting. Those are the three things I hold myself to these days.

Lynda