[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting loom stitches.

melissa green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Mar 23 16:27:07 UTC 2012

Hi all.
I downloaded the learning new stitches on circle looms book from bookshare.
It has lots of really good patterns in it.  However, there are a couple of
stitches that the patterns call for that don't have any directions for the
stitch.
Two patterns that I can think of are the chevron baby blanket, the stitch is
called the chevron stitch.
The other is the shell afghan, which calls for a shell stich.
There are also the diamond stitch and seed stitch and many others.
I am wondering if there is another accessible copy or a copy with
descriptions of the pictures in it somewhere.

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj