[Nfb-krafters-korner] are you a yarnaholic

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 19:52:21 UTC 2012

UFO un finished object

In a message dated 3/23/2012 12:07:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Baltimore777 at comcast.net writes:

Hi, what  is UFOs? You are not talking about unidentified flying objects
are
you? I  have not heard of UFO's in krafter's conversations that don't
include
unidentified flying objects before so I feel a tad lost on this  one.
Kendra Schaber