[Nfb-krafters-korner] shell stitch pattern

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:37:24 UTC 2012

Hi Henry,

I have never done the shell stitch, I simply posted the instructions I had
and that is all I know.

I don't see why you could not use the shell stitch on a long loom. You would
just need to remember that the turning peg is skipped every other row.
I would also assume that you could use it on a hat, but I have not seen the
stitch so do not know how it would look. The important thing with the shell
stitch appears to be that you have the right number of pegs to compete the
pattern.

Cathy